Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Atomic Elbow: Issue 23

This is the twenty-third issue of The Atomic Elbow. There's probably a lot I could say about this one, but my house just got power again after being un-electrified for 24 hours as a result of hurricane Irma and everyone in here is pretty anxious to use the computer. I hope you and your friends are all safe. Here's what's in the 23rd issue.

This one's got a cover by M.S. Harkness.



I wrote about local promotion South East Women Wrestlers' first show.



Nathan O'Brien has an interview with photographer Wayne McCarty.



Scott Holland has your NXT: Chicago report.



I spoke with wrestling-themed vaporwave producer Limousine.



JR Goldberg went to Starrcade 2000.



Benjamin Welton is back with an article about Smoky Mountain Wrestling.



Michael Francis has an interview with James D'Amato.



A New 2-part series begins! It's the AWA again!



There's also a secret back cover illustration by Ioan Morris. I wonder if you can guess what it is?



It's all waiting for you right here!


No comments:

Post a Comment