Monday, March 25, 2013

Atomic Elbow T-shirts: Second Pressing.

More Atomic Elbow t-shirts were made. This time they're yellow on purple.

Thanks to everyone at Shirtworks in Athens for their help with these.

They will be available at FLUKE 2013 on April 6th and any that remain after that will go on sale at the Atomic Elbow Online Store. They're still gonna be $9 but I may have to slightly increase shipping charges. More than slightly if you live outside the United States. I'll let you know.

5 comments:

  1. what a team. I carry the t-shirts in my backpack and Harry tosses them to the crowd. Come see us at a basketball game!Football

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of a dozen times where I laboured over a design and no one wanted it, and as many where 15 minutes work proved wildly popular - because the idea was fine, because it said something that the wearer wanted to say about themselves. promotional products columbia sc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. t-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. An author must have a vast knowledge of vocabulary. The dictionary of a writer must be full of new english vocabulary to make their work more attractive. Use of new words makes their work more valuable and graceful.
    polo shirts design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future.
    รับผลิตผ้ากันเปื้อน

    ReplyDelete