Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So, I'm selling these posters...

I found a few old wrestling posters, and I thought it would be the kind of thing that some of the friends of The Atomic Elbow might be interested in having. There are three different designs advertising wrestling events in Gainesville, Georgia. As near as I can tell, they're from the early 70's, probably 1971 and 1972.




I have 2 of each of the three designs you see above. These posters are approximately 24" x 14" and they look really nice if you put 'em in a frame, even if it's a cheap frame you got on clearance at Michael's or Hobby Lobby or whatever. I am selling them for $15 each, which is a pretty good price for a 40 year old piece of cardboard, believe it or not. They're kind of expensive to ship, and I have to buy some special packaging materials for them so I have to charge $7 for shipping in the US. If you order more than one, I have to add a couple of bucks for each additional poster.

Shipping these posters flat means I have to pay "large package" rate which is, to be honest, way too damned much money to ship to the rest of North America, not to mention the rest of the planet. I even called my local post office to make sure the prices I was seeing on the US Postal Service website were correct ($23 to Canada!), and they confirmed that they were. I apologize to my international friends for the astronomical shipping charges associated with this item.

They are available now in the Atomic Elbow Online Store, but they are all listed as one item because I'm too cheap to pay for the Big Cartel package that lets you sell more than 5 items at a time. When you place your order, you will have to choose which poster you want from a drop-down menu. The options will be, from left to right in the photos in this post, "Medics/Von Brauners", "Little Eagle/Galento", and "Galento/Kozak".



I only have two of each poster right now. I may be able to get more, but I'm not sure. I'll let you know if that happens.

Thanks, everyone. Now, go buy some old rasslin' posters, okay?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing remain forever. Then why to keep same patter of work again and again. Why to repeat same strategy for very essay. Use differ strategy for different subjects because every subject has its own meaning. Keep such posts on.แอพขายของ

    ReplyDelete